Extend to your entire fleet for greener, safer and more efficient drivers.
Optimised for cars, vans, trucks and coach
ⓘ Can connect to LINK 510, LINK 710, LINK 740
- Extend to all of your fleet with this compact but powerful Driver Terminal
- RFID Driver Identification (with buzzer)
- Log working time of any employee: clock in and out, and log breaks in vehicle
- Log trips as business/private/commute status
- Continuous OptiDrive 360 driving style feedback
- Use in conjunction with Webfleet via LINK Tracking Devices
Always know who is driving your vehicle and attribute driving behaviour, trip registration, and also work time of anyone presenting an RFID card.
Capture trip status – Business, Private and Commuting.
Log and check work times of anyone presenting an RFID card on the device – Start, Break, Finish.
Give your drivers the tools to continuously improve their driving and safety with the help of OptiDrive 360’s through feedback and coaching.
Driving mode & feedback
Get a summary of trip related information, for instant driver feedback and higher engagement.
|Dimensions||116 x 71 x 17 mm|
|Screen size||2.5 inch|
|Weight||Device including cable: 135g|
|Supply voltage||12 V / 24 V (min 9 V to max 30 V)|
|Temperature||Operation: -20°C to +70°C|
|Protection class||IP 20|
|Supported languages||Germna, UK English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch|
|Current power consumption||At 14 V:
At 28 V:
Standby: typically < 0.0015 A