NOT READY TO CONNECT YET?
Learn more below about our new Trailer and Asset Tracking device,
LINK 340, which is brought to you by TOMTOM Telematics.
Rugged & Reliable
TomTom LINK 340
Monitor assets and trailers 24/7
The rugged LINK 340 from TomTom can be fitted to any mobile asset or trailer with a power source of 12V or 24V and can be optionally coupled to a primary vehicle for integrated tracking and management, reporting every five minutes.
When not coupled to a live power source, the device as a built-in battery allowing it to continue reporting its location daily.
What you can look forward to when you are using the LINK 340 to track your mobile assets and trailers
Stay in control at all times
- Notifies you when your asset is moved, deterring unauthorised usage and allowing you to react quickly to theft.
- Minimises transportation risk from theft, loss or misplacement with clear visibility of your assets.
Reduce workload with automated asset management
- Provides positions and automated reporting on the way your assets are used.
- Tracks your assets alongside your fleet on one interface.
- Improves accuracy and efficiency of rental billing or asset bookkeeping.
Save costs and maintain your assets’ value
- Supports scheduled maintenance tasks to help avoid costly downtime.
Calculate Your Savings
Find out how much you could save with your free and detailed illustration for your fleet of cars, vans, trucks and coaches.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Robert Summers Transport Ltd are pleased to be associated with Vtec Solutions over the past year.
We have found their service invaluable in monitoring the driving conditions of our drivers and pleased that this information has shown a vast reduction in the number
of recorded events.
Their services have been greatly appreciated and we look forward to a long relationship with them.
The impact of engaging with Vtec was that we immediately established spare capacity and were able to look to reduce the fleet size.
This produced a significant early saving, which was also complemented by a contribution from the Insurance provider. The provider have backed the Vtec initiative as it is reducing insurance claims significantly and improving our drivers performance with the help and support offered by all the Vtec team.