NOT READY TO CONNECT YET?
Learn more below about our award winning
route optimisation technology WEBFLEET
Route Optimisation Delivered by WEBFLEET
WEBFLEETTelematics is an easy and time-efficient way to find the optimal schedule to reduce employees’ time spent on the road and driving distance, plus help completing more orders at lower costs.
This gives you a fleet management solution AND route optimisation all from one supplier, with seamless integration, and the ability to plan and change planned route at the touch of a button.
Watch Route Optimisation in Action
What You Can Look Forward To When Using WEBFLEET Route Optimisation
- Increased productivity and lower costs
- The optimal schedule is calculated with one click and can be manually fine-tuned
- Optimal schedules mean less mileage and less time spent on the road, resulting in lower costs and more time to generate business
- Better customer service
- Thanks to best-in-class ETAs for every destination in a day, the dispatcher can inform customers accordingly
- Best-in-class user experience
- More flexibility when planning schedules, as the order sequence doesn’t need to be determined upfront, but can be changed at any time by simple drag & drop.
- Fleet Management and Optimisation in one interface
- Customer addresses only need to be managed in WEBFLEET
- Improved dispatcher control
- By using the “Forced order sequence” option, the dispatcher has full control over the sequence of assignments of employees on the road
Calculate Your Savings
Find out how much you could save with your free and detailed illustration for your fleet of cars, vans, trucks and coaches.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Robert Summers Transport Ltd are pleased to be associated with Vtec Solutions over the past year.
We have found their service invaluable in monitoring the driving conditions of our drivers and pleased that this information has shown a vast reduction in the number
of recorded events.
Their services have been greatly appreciated and we look forward to a long relationship with them.
The impact of engaging with Vtec was that we immediately established spare capacity and were able to look to reduce the fleet size.
This produced a significant early saving, which was also complemented by a contribution from the Insurance provider. The provider have backed the Vtec initiative as it is reducing insurance claims significantly and improving our drivers performance with the help and support offered by all the Vtec team.