Tachograph Manager Delivered by WEBFLEET
WEBFLEET Tachograph Manager automatically downloads data and archives it in a secure data centre for up to two years*, where only authorised users can access it. This gives you faster and easier compliance and much greater efficiency.
Fast and easy compliance, for greater efficiency.
WEBFLEET Tachograph Manager automatically downloads data and archives it in a secure data centre for up to two years*, where only authorised users can access it.
- Make compliance easier through automated downloads of driver card data (every week) and vehicle unit data (every month).
- Save costs and time through fewer manual downloads, less administration, and no need for intensive IT maintenance.
- Help drivers get more out of their driving time, as there’s no need to return to the depot.
What you can look forward to when you are using Tachograph Manager for your remote tachograph downloads
Always stay one step ahead.
The Deadline Manager tells you when to renew driver cards, and informs about timing to capture specific tachograph data for both manual upload and remote download vehicles.
- Never miss a deadline – see download deadlines and driver card expiry dates, set reminder intervals, and send reminder emails.
- Reduce fines – tell drivers up front if a deadline is approaching.
- Stay efficient by knowing exactly when to order new driver cards.
Analysis: Social Infringement Report
Understand and prevent driver misconduct.
This report gives detailed insight into the social infringements of individual drivers. It also shows the severity of each infringement, and any associated fines.
- Get insight into social infringement including the severity of infringements and associated fines**.
- Easily identify where drivers can improve performance.
- Proof of adherence to driving policy, improves driver performance, reduces misconduct.
Analysis: Daily driving time and rest periods
Download driver overviews for easy analysis.
Comprehensive reports for an overview of driving time and rest periods by day, by shift, or over a chosen period of time.
- Get an overview of all driver activities, at a glance, by downloading detailed reports.
- Easily analyse the data by exporting it to PDF or CSV formats.
Analysis: Daily Activities View
Get immediate insight into driver activity.
Dashboard to show insights into driver activity, at any time. Showing availability, driving time, resting time, and other activities over a chosen time period.
- Get a better understanding of the root causes of any driving infringements.
Remaining Driving Time
Easily view the following data on one screen:
- Next Break
- Next Rest Period
- Remaining Driving Time today
- Remaining Driving Time this week
- Remaining Driving Time next week.
Tachoshare is an initiative from Webfleet Solutions. The Webfleet Solutions telematics unit will remotely download your tachograph data and feed this directly into your current analysis platform.
Integration has successfully been completed with the following analysis providers:
- FTA Vision
- TDi (Disc-Check)
- Descartes (Smart Analysis)
- Aquarius (clockWatcher)
- Convey Tech.
This can also particularly useful for Coach companies who have a mixture of digital and analogue tachographs. This means WEBFLEET can download the digital tachograph and feed into the same platform used for the analogue tachographs. Some the suppliers above offer an analogue scanning service for input into digital analysis platforms.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Robert Summers Transport Ltd are pleased to be associated with Vtec Solutions over the past year.
We have found their service invaluable in monitoring the driving conditions of our drivers and pleased that this information has shown a vast reduction in the number
of recorded events.
Their services have been greatly appreciated and we look forward to a long relationship with them.
The impact of engaging with Vtec was that we immediately established spare capacity and were able to look to reduce the fleet size.
This produced a significant early saving, which was also complemented by a contribution from the Insurance provider. The provider have backed the Vtec initiative as it is reducing insurance claims significantly and improving our drivers performance with the help and support offered by all the Vtec team.
Calculate Your Savings
Find out how much you could save with your free and detailed illustration for your fleet of cars, vans, trucks and coaches.