FLEETiQ Job Scheduling – The easy way to allocate jobs
Do you rely on your vehicles being used efficiently and effectively in your organisation? Do you sometimes find it challenging and time consuming to allocate your daily schedule of jobs to the right vehicles? FLEETiQ Jobs has been developed to automate your job allocation with your telematics system to save time and money and improve customer service. There are three key features of FLEETiQ Jobs:
- Creating jobs from your clients.
- Scheduling each job
- CSV uploads if you have a larger number of jobs per day.
When you create a job you can pull address data directly from TomTom WEBFLEET, select a location from a map or input a new address. This is then stored for future use, making life much easier.
Calculate Your Savings
Find out how much you could save with your free and detailed illustration for your fleet of cars, vans, trucks and coaches.
Job Scheduling At A Glance
- Click and drag jobs to make changes
- Best route highlighted on a job map
- Works in conjunction with your WEBFLEET Account
- Drivers notified immediately of jobs and job changes in real time