NOT READY TO CONNECT YET?
Learn more below about our award winning camera integration technology
WEBFLEET brought to you by TOMTOM Telematics.
Camera Integration Delivered by WEBFLEET
Using technologies such as GPS, HD video and 3G connectivity, this forward facing camera provides a powerful and intuitive fleet tracking system. 3G telematics means you can view video together with information such as vehicle speed, location, impact force and driving style.
Protect Your Drivers
Watch Camera Integration in Action
What You Can Look Forward To When Using WEBFLEET Camera Integration
- Forward-Facing 3G Camera
- Industry leading, integrated 3G vehicle camera
- Protect your vehicles or drivers against false driving allegations and prevent increasing insurance premiums
- Integrate your driver behaviour events in WEBFLEET with the relevant camera footage for complete visibility of events/incidents
- Live HD quality video and review any incidents instantly
- Gain first notification of loss (FNOL)
- Enable risk management control on the roads with complete visibility over fleet operations
- Integration with WEBFLEET plugins allows events / incidents to be uploaded automatically to the cloud for ease of access
- Analyse unsafe driving and assess driver training needs
- Allows users to be pro-active rather than reactive
- All of the above will help protect the company’s image and brand with current vehicles on the road.
- Remote monitoring and Reformatting of SD Cards within the camera without the need to return to base
Calculate Your Savings
Find out how much you could save with your free and detailed illustration for your fleet of cars, vans, trucks and coaches.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Robert Summers Transport Ltd are pleased to be associated with Vtec Solutions over the past year.
We have found their service invaluable in monitoring the driving conditions of our drivers and pleased that this information has shown a vast reduction in the number
of recorded events.
Their services have been greatly appreciated and we look forward to a long relationship with them.
The impact of engaging with Vtec was that we immediately established spare capacity and were able to look to reduce the fleet size.
This produced a significant early saving, which was also complemented by a contribution from the Insurance provider. The provider have backed the Vtec initiative as it is reducing insurance claims significantly and improving our drivers performance with the help and support offered by all the Vtec team.