Camera Integration Delivered by WEBFLEET
Using technologies such as GPS, HD video and 4G connectivity, this forward facing camera provides a powerful and intuitive fleet tracking system. 4G telematics means you can view video together with information such as vehicle speed, location, impact force and driving style.
Protect Your Drivers
Watch Camera Integration in Action
What You Can Look Forward To When Using WEBFLEET Camera Integration
- Fully connected to provide a highly reliable vehicle CCTV solution
- Always know your cameras are recording with auto alerts to any loss of video or memory failure
- Remote access to live or historic vehicle footage via true 4G multi network. Actively roaming to the strongest network available to provide the best coverage possible.
- No manual DVR or SD card re-formatting required
- Highest quality and lowest failure rate hardware available to minimise the risk of recording loss via self-healing hard drives
- Sub stream back up memory on DVR provides twice the recording capacity in a lower resolution reducing the chance of something important being over written or lost.
- MANTIS App – Not near a computer, not a problem. Our app keeps you connected whilst out the office giving you access to footage and make decisions accordingly
Evidence Centre integrated into Webfleet Solutions
- Live view of all cameras accessed directly within Webfleet
- Automatically uploads footage of driving events to the cloud to quickly review and download.
- Enhance driver training with Evidence Centre footage linked to Webfleet Solutions telematics data
- Set up geo-fences around security sensitive locations. This will automatically shut down the cameras when you enter the area and restart them when you leave
- Face blur footage before downloading to protect identify
- Auto updates to ensure your system has the latest firmware to give you access to the latest system capabilities and security updates
What Our Customers Are Saying
Robert Summers Transport Ltd are pleased to be associated with Vtec Solutions over the past year.
We have found their service invaluable in monitoring the driving conditions of our drivers and pleased that this information has shown a vast reduction in the number
of recorded events.
Their services have been greatly appreciated and we look forward to a long relationship with them.
The impact of engaging with Vtec was that we immediately established spare capacity and were able to look to reduce the fleet size.
This produced a significant early saving, which was also complemented by a contribution from the Insurance provider. The provider have backed the Vtec initiative as it is reducing insurance claims significantly and improving our drivers performance with the help and support offered by all the Vtec team.
Calculate Your Savings
Find out how much you could save with your free and detailed illustration for your fleet of cars, vans, trucks and coaches.